Read me on ExpertColumn

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yumcet

EAMCET....EAMCET....EAMCET....
An exam for which i am not yet set,
it consists of questions one hundred and sixty,
eighty for maths, and forty-forty for physics and chemistry,
each question has options four,
youll be able to answer them iffff,
you are thorough with the subject to the core.

I now sit with a load of books..
each giving me empty looks.

confused i am where to start,
while mother feeds me juices and tart.

soon i begin to wonder, think and ponder........
what was i doing the last two years ?
why did i not give the subject my ears ?
my first year was fine,
my intermediate (10+2) books i did entwine,
and i passedtoo.....with a good percentage 92.
then came year number. 2,
which (i felt) was like a bout of flu ,
sick and tired of it i became,
and it left me weak and maim.

now i have nothing to do but get set,
and study for EAMCET................
so now i think i should end,
most of my time with my books i should spend.

So alwida, adieu, farewell;i hope i do well,
in EAMCET..........an exam for which i am not yet set.

No comments: