Read me on ExpertColumn

Friday, November 23, 2007

Exams, a reminiscene

Lying on the bed,
banging my head.
squating on the floor,
lockin up the door.

that is how i try to study,
but it annoys me and makes my head bloody.
i try to read the book,
but its boring and canot get me hooked.

Damn these exams,
i should have heard the sirs and maams,
in their long sermon and presentation,
instead of bunking to see supermans annhilation.

i call up a friend,
or sms as per the trend.
but they all seem to be doin it
damn it they all seem to be doin it!!

i recite, i buttify
i write, but a dull butterfly.
catches my attention,
following it leads to more detention

.then mom calls for lunch,
i put the books in a bunch,
and go off to munch,
with a ssllurp and a crunch.

all this food is nutritious
supposed to make me wild and ferocius,
supposed to help read it all with a snap,
but i feel drowsy and end up takin a nap.

then get jostled out of the slumber,
by my phone ringin to the latest dance number,
its a far away friend,
calling up to ask questions no end.

it seems hes finished his task,
now hes called to ask,
if i am free for a while,
for a movie ?(i begin to smile).

off we zip zap and zoom,
books locked up in my room,
exams rolled out of the head,
until later that night when i return to bed.

i decide its not too late,
exam is still a far away date,
will worry over it tomorrow,
but its the same, to my sorrow.

i wake up again to bang my head,
and sit near the window instead,
the girl opposite my house is there
she looks at me and i stare.

locked into her beauty
i stare as if my duty.
and the again as u kno,
exams seem lighter than snow.

off they fly out of my head,
only to return as i return to bed.

No comments: